What is Lehigh 360?
Lehigh 360 is a hub for high-impact, beyond-the-classroom, interdisciplinary learning opportunities across Lehigh University.
Lehigh 360 coordinates and connects university-wide efforts that help students:
- Find their why - with interdisciplinary accelerator programs such as Sustainable Happiness Institute
- Connect passions with possibilities - explore and intentionally participate in signature high-impact programs
- Build outcome-focused portfolios - that tell their story and articulate how Lehigh contribute to their personal transformation and professional growth. Portfolios captire students' contributions to the world and how they are better prepared for dream jobs, prestigious fellowships and graduate programs, and/or entrepreneurial success.
Why Lehigh 360?
Lehigh 360 aims to:
- Make Lehigh's signature, high-impact programs accessible to all students
- Help Lehigh students discover their passions and connect those passions with opportunities to make real-world impact
- Move students beyond what company they want to work → for what world problems do they want to solve
- Incentivize students to deepen, diversify and highlight their beyond-the-classroom learning throughout their time at Lehigh
- Increase collaboration and synchronization across campus programs & share best practices
- Capture and enhance student outcomes and success campus-wide
How Do I Get Involved?
Lehigh 360 PreLUsion - Registration opens May 16
Sustainable Happiness Institute - January 2024
Do you have a high-impact program that you’d like included in Lehigh 360’s database? Please email Program Manager, Michelle Spada, at email@example.com.
Are you a student, faculty or staff interested in shaping the future of the program by serving on an advisory committee? Please email Program Manager, Michelle Spada, at firstname.lastname@example.org.