Lehigh 360 Overview
One-stop shop for beyond-the-classroom, interdisciplinary learning opportunities at Lehigh. Access the database for current opportunities across campus HERE.
- Make beyond-the-classroom learning opportunities accessible to all Lehigh students
- Help every Lehigh student discover their passion and connect that passion with opportunities to make real-world impact
- Incentivize students to diversify and deepen their beyond-the-classroom learning throughout their time at Lehigh
- Increase collaboration and synchronization across campus programs
- Capture and enhance student outcomes and successes campus-wide
What Does Accessibility Look Like?
- Students need to know:
- Why beyond-the-classroom learning opportunities are important for their personal and professional development
- What opportunities are available
- The timelines to apply for and participate in opportunities
- How to fund opportunities
- How to highlight opportunities once completed
- How to best navigate from one opportunity to the next
Lehigh 360 Current Programming:
- Database of current opportunities across campus
- Cross-campus Advisory Committee
Lehigh 360 Future Programming:
- Lehigh 360 Scholars Program, workshops aimed at skill development and peer-to-peer learning
- Funding for students to highlight/deepen/diversify their experiences
- E-portfolios for students to track and display their experiences and achievements
- Peer Mentors
- Sustainable Happiness Institute 2024
- Searchable database of opportunities
- Algorithm to recommend first and next steps for beyond-the-classroom student engagement
Do you have a beyond-the-classroom program that you’d like included in Lehigh 360’s database? Please email Program Manager, Michelle Spada, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you a student, faculty or staff interested in shaping the future of the program by serving on an advisory committee? Please email Program Manager, Michelle Spada, at email@example.com.